Allsup Veterans Disability Appeal Service® Delivers True Help® To Our Nation’s Military
Veterans with service-connected disabilities face a complex and long process to receive disability compensation they earned while serving our country. If your patient has an appeal pending with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), has been denied or received a rating decision within the past year that your patient believes was too low, Allsup may be able to help. Our goal is to successfully help veterans receive their service-connected disability compensation benefits as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Allsup is the nation’s premier non-attorney disability company, specializing in Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) representation and Veterans disability appeal services. Our staff members, many of whom are veterans themselves, are experienced in working with a range of disabilities common to service members. Allsup can help veterans coordinate multiple disability benefits -- including those who have a dual claim for SSDI benefits.
Almost one-fifth of veterans eligible for VA benefits are permanently disabled and also receive SSDI benefits.
Get the Veterans Disability Help Your Patients Deserve
Allsup is the nation’s premier provider of disability representation and we serve individuals with disabilities and American military veterans anywhere in the country. With more than 30 years of experience, our team understands how to prepare accurate and well-documented disability appeals that are likely to succeed.
Here’s why Allsup is the choice for veterans:
- We know how to navigate complex government programs.
- We have a VA-accredited Claims Agent who knows how the VA process works.
- We understand how to proceed in the appeals process and how to increase the potential for a successful appeal or higher benefit rating.
- We assist people in personal hearings and submit written arguments on their behalf.
- We work diligently to fill in the evidentiary shortcomings in their case.
- We are familiar with the many medical conditions that may affect veterans such as:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other mental health disorders
- Hearing loss and tinnitus
- Diabetes and heart disease secondary to Agent Orange exposure
- Gulf War illness
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) including multiple concussions
- Traumatic arthritis
- Orthopedic disabilities
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST)
Receive a Free Veterans Disability Appeal Review
We provide a free veterans disability appeal review if your patients have been denied the benefits they deserve. And, we also can help determine if they are potentially eligible for SSDI benefits.
We are not affiliated with or funded by the VA.