Allsup is the premier nationwide provider of disability services that helps veterans and those with disabilities lead lives that are as financially secure and as healthy as possible.
With more than 30 years of experience, Allsup thoroughly understands how to navigate complex government programs, discover innovative approaches to efficiently handle claims, and prepare accurate and well-documented disability appeals to avoid delays or a denial of benefits.
When you choose us to represent your veterans appeal, Allsup will:
- Provide a free veterans disability appeal review to determine if your patients are eligible and/or have reason to appeal.
- Guide your patients in understanding the appeal process and what to expect.
- Develop a thorough and well-documented appeal that is likely to succeed.
- Collect and continuously update medical information and other evidence to prove a service-connected disability during the appeal process.
- Communicate with the VA on their behalf during the appeal process.
- Prepare them for a hearing, if necessary.
- Provide your patients with timely access to real people who will keep them updated and answer questions.
- Determine if your patients are eligible for other disability benefits, such as SSDI and represent their Social Security disability claim before the SSA.
Many of Allsup's employees are veterans who know what your patients are going through and believes that they deserve the benefits they earned while honorably serving your country. Only Allsup delivers True Help®
, with a wide range of specialized services, information, guidance and customer support to help your patients navigate the financial and healthcare impact of their disabilities, now and in the future.
We are not affiliated with or funded by the VA.